Sunday 5 March 2017



NOTE:- Advise available for all countries laws vis-a-vis adultery & divorce so if you want divorce from your adulterous wife & want to have Consultation with ATUR CHATUR by paying him the consultation fees then contact him at +91-9873540498 & must also leave an email at ATURCHATUR@YAHOO.COM

NRI Settlement Expert in Matrimonial Disputes

Hon'ble Atur Chatur helps in low cost settlement of matrimonial disputes of NRI couple. This service is also helpful for those where the husband only is a NRI or Foreign Citizenship holder Indian (PIO - person of Indian Origin) & the wife is an Indian / Indian resident. Of Course, Indian resident husband wife can also use this service for settlement of their matrimonial disputes.

QUESTION: Is this service only for husbands & their relatives

ANSWER: Kindly note that, since the, settlement is a noble cause hence we may help both husband & wife but help to the wife is only subject to certain & many conditions. Hence, kindly note that we mainly help non resident Indian men & Indian resident men who are victims of false cases & we are majorly inclined towards husbands (please read below to understand how we settle the court cases of NRI husband).

NOTE:- Hon’ble Atur Chatur Sir do help NRI husbands reach settlement & guides them how to settle the matrimonial disputes with their Indian wives or settlement of NRI matrimonial disputes between NRI couple. Further, it is often seen that the women who file false cases on their husbands are NOT wise enough to understand the importance of settlement so by the time they understand / calculate the far reaching benefits/ implications of settlement their hairs are already white & they may be near menopause, hence, if any woman thinks that she has filed a genuine case or she thinks that she genuinely wants to settle the litigations with her husband without going into the merit of the case then she can contact Hon'ble Atur Chatur to discuss the possibilities of settlement with her husband by paying consultation fees to Atur Chatur Sir.
QUESTION: How the NRI husband can reach settlement? Is it that easy? How Atur Chatur Sir helps a NRI Couple or Indian couple reach settlement?

ANSWER: A NRI has to file 'n' number of valid RTI's beginning with Tax Evasion Petition (if false dowry claim is more than Rs. 10 Ten Lakhs). He needs to follow up with TEP and this TEP must be within a RTI so that the wife can not say at a later stage that her husband has filed a petition/ litigation or counter case. Whenever she says this in court, the NRI husband can revert by saying that, that was not a petition but a RTI only and in the mean time challenge the decision of the Income tax ward concerned where this TEP is pending & press this TEP till the level of central information commission (CIC) & also ask for FIR (First Information Report) against the Public Income Officer of Income Tax Ward concerned for not initiating tep or not disclosing the tep outcome within three (3) months of filing tep citing CIC judgments/ circulars/ standing instructions/ decisions and this abovesaid FIR against PIO must be very well within the Right to Information Rules 2005 r/w section 20 of the RTI Act & relevant sections of Indian Penal Code (IPC) so that this false case is not pushed down the throat of NRI husband in connivance with the I.T. Department which will pressurize the income tax department legally & technically to initiate tep & deliver you the outcome which you will forward to the court concerned so that the FIR is nullified at the lower court level itself.

QUESTION FROM ATUR CHATUR: Do you still need to go for Quash of FIR or Quash of Charge sheet when the FIR can be cancelled at the lower court before framing of issues stage itself i.e., do not allow the court to drag the case to trial when the dowry claim in itself is wrong because proceeding with a false case without deciding your application challenging maintainability of the case is the violation of your human rights & NRI husband needs to press his human rights. This human right can be exercised through a separate application but I suggest that preliminary objection is the best platform to push it. Further, all your representations must be written in such a manner that your human right is directly or indirectly pressed. Hon'ble Atur Chatur Sir is the expert in writing skills as he has the vast teaching experience in University of Delhi in the Department of Commerce including North Campus top colleges but the destiny wanted him to help the men in distress so he has chosen this profession to help the NRI husbands in settlement of their matrimonial disputes by way of counter cases. However, when the cases reach nearing settlement then the instigators can instigate the wife not to settle the cases or to settle the dispute in a manner which keeps the scope for reopening of these false cases without getting into the trouble of IPC 420 against the wife even after running with the installment received by her in a MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) hence in such cases it is necessary that the NRI husband understands how to write agreement between husband & wife so that if the wife after accepting first motion divorce money retracts from her statement then a strong 420 IPC case is made out against her.

ANSWER: Hence, after reading the above discussions you must be of the view that, Mediation u/s 89 Civil Procedure Code is the answer which can only result out a compromise to be reached between the varying couple to sort out their differences.
QUESTION: What is the importance of Mutual Consented Divorce & how to use it as an effective strategy?

Answer: Mutual Consent Divorce is also said to be effective strategy but for that whenever a wife files for divorce then that time within a period of 30 days the husband should move an application denying the allegations & agreeing for divorce so that he gets the time to collect evidences and he also gets 90 days mandatory time period to settle the differences if any. Settlement of differences between varying spouses is NOT just meant for living together but can also be meant for parting ways peacefully through a joint consent agreed by both in the name of mutual consent divorce.

QUESTION: What is a compromise & how can a compromise be reached between a couple in a matrimonial dispute and are there any success mantra’s for the compromise to be effective? Can the wife retract from the compromise once agreed upon & signed by her?

ANSWER: Now, after reading the above discussions in above paras we can say that, the major bone of contention is the compromise due to ego problem or ego clashes so for that either the case needs to be fought on merits or one needs to agree to whatever the opposite party demands for. The third middle path suggested by Atur Chatur to NRI husbands is that a non resident Indian must file tep & other counter cases especially perjury type evidence supported cases so that the wife agrees for compromise i.e., the wife is legally forced to come for settlement else she will go to jail for all those lies spoken by her on Sworn Affidavit. The reason to file these counter attacks/ counter cases/ legally supported SOCIAL STIGMA !!! being the belief of the wife in the system that no harm can be done to her even if the case is proved to be false. Hence, the NRI husband must file counter cases to not just prove that the wife is wrong & her allegations are motivated, false, fabricated & concocted but the NRI husband or his relative must also press his applications against the wife one after another so that the wife looks for ways regarding how to compromise 498a with the husband.

Best Wishes & Happy Fighting false cases & SOCIAL STIGMA on you & family!!!.



PLEASE FIRST READ DISCLAIMER OF ATURCHATUR   NOTE:- Advise available for all countries  laws  vis-a-vis adultery & divorce s...